The Unprogram idea was developed by the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys to encourage free discussion amongst its members. Members will be divided into smaller groups with a moderator to introduce and explain topics as contained on the outlines, and group Q&A is not only encouraged, but mandated among all participants, discussions will ensue.
Update from the Office of the Inspector General: Kathy Butcher & Steve Milburn
1. Medicaid Applications & the OIG/Wes Coulson 2. Special Needs Planning and ABLE Accounts/Wendy Cappelletto3. Office Administration & Marketing/Heidi Dodd
Breakout Sessions1. Non-judicial Settlements & Decanting/Amy Delaney2. Planning for Disabled Children, Personal Care Contracts, and Caretaker Children/Kaye Dent
2. Powers of Attorney & Guardianships/Susan Dawson-Tibbets
1. Medicaid Planning for Spouses: Protecting the Community Spouse/Linda Strohschein
2. Defending Third Party Claims filed by Facilities/James Siebert
3. VA Benefits Planning/Heather Voorn