Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2020 Fall UnProgram, including virtual breakout sessions, will be held via Zoom. Please see below for the half day's schedule along with the breakout room topics and impressive speakers we will have presenting.
9:00 A.M. Welcome & Introduction, Presentation from Sponsors
9:20 A.M. Breakout Sessions
1. Illinois Trust Code –Ben Neiburger
2. Secure Act/Planning with Retirement Benefits—Helen Mesoloras & Kathryn Casey
3. Medicaid Planning for Spouses –Melissa Kallio
10:10 A.M. 10 minute break
10:20 A.M. Breakout Sessions
1. Medicaid Applications and the OIG –Tiffanny Sievers
2. Special Needs Planning in Divorce & Personal Injury cases– Nancy Spain
3. Facility Contract Review/Resident Rights/Involuntary Discharges –Linda Strohschein
11:10 A.M. 10 minute break
11:20 A.M. Breakout Sessions
1. Contested Decedent’s Estates –Melissa Johnson
2. Pre-Planning for Long Term Care –Dawn Weekly
3. Special Needs Planning –Heather Voorn
12:10 P.M. Lunch Break
12:20 P.M. Update from the Legislative Committee
12:30 P.M. Lunch and Open Session Discussion: The Impact of COVID-19 on the Elder Law Practice
1:00 P.M. Adjourn
Approved MCLE: 3.5 hours
Zoom information will be sent to registrants before the event.
Looking forward to seeing everyone then!